Trainings

Our Special Traininngs

 

Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)
The Union Cabinet has approved the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, PMKVY 2.0 from 2016-2020 to impart skilling to 1 Crore youth of the country. PMKVY 2.0 is a modified and improved version of PMKVY 2015-2016. It is the flagship outcome-based Skill Training Scheme of the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE). This Skill Certification Scheme aims to enable and mobilize a large number of Indian youth to take up skill training and become employable and earn their...... more

 

 

Electronics Sector Skill Consil India (ESSCI)

ESDM Scheme aims to train 90,000 persons in 4 Years with budget of Rs. 114 crore & 500 crore in Phase-I & Phase II respectively. The courses & training centers are to be recognized by Electronics Sector Skills Council, Telecom Sector Skills Council. Scheme is for up-skilling/acquiring new skills under Electronics Sector. Key Features of ESDM Scheme
Courses can be taken-up as full-time or part-time.
Financial assistance of 75% of course fee is offered; provided candidate clears a certification exam by SSC & remaining 25% of training cost for general candidate would be borne by candidate/ Institute or jointly... more

 

Deen Dayal Upadyay Garib kalyan Youjna (DDU-GKY)

The DDU-GKY skilling ecosystem consists of The Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD) or the National Mission Management Unit (NMMU or NU), State Missions, Project Implementing agencies or training partners and Technical Support Agencies. Curriculum support is through National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) and the Sector Skill Councils (SSC) of National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC). Combined with industry partnerships and partnerships with employers, the ecosystem comes together to provide the best possible training and gainful employment for a ....more